Weekends in the afternoon
Friday after 2PM
EducationUniversity of California, Irvine
Business Economics, B.A. | School of Social Sciences
Educational Studies, B.A. | School of Educational Sciences
School leardership certificate
GPA:3.54 GPA in Education School: 3.875
Deans Honor List
Experience-teaching elementary kids Chinese at a local church for two years
-teacher's assistant in middle school and high school
-math tutor in freshman year
-Chinese tutor for two years
-good at communicating with people
-AP Chinese score of 5.
- National Honor Society member in the high school
- Discussion leader for University Study course. Had experience of teaching a class of 18 freshman for 2 quarters.
- Teacher assistant at Karis Academy (Mandarine school)
-a creative thinker can make lessons interesting
- a diligent tutor who will be well-prepared for all my students.
- a reponsible tutor who will help the students to achieve their academic goal.
Algebra 1, 8th Grade math, Mandarin Chinese, Mandarin Chinese 1, Mandarin Chinese 2, Mandarin Chinese 3, Mandarin Chinese 4, AP Chinese, Chinese, 9th Grade math, 7th Grade math, 6th Grade math, Algebra 2, Algebra 3/4, 10th Grade math, 1st Grade math, 2nd Grade math, 3rd Grade math, 4th Grade math, 5th Grade math, Mandarin Chinese 1
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.